LankaBangla Finance Limited (LBFL) is the fastest growing financial institution in Bangladesh operating its business through 18 (eighteen) branches across the country. LankaBangla Finance has set new benchmark by showing outstanding business growth for the last 3 (three) years in all of its operational areas of Corporate, Retail, SME and Liability Management. LBFL has also got strong presence in the capital market through its subsidiaries – LBFL Securities, LBFL Investments and LBFL Asset Management Company. It has strong corporate governance and as a testimony to that, LBFL won South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) Award for Best Presented Annual Report in 2014, SAFA – an apex body of SAARC.
To strengthen its continuous business growth and operational efficiency, LBFL is currently looking for target driven, smart and career oriented enthusiastic individuals for its Branch Operations:
Head of Branch
(Grade: Senior Manager/Manager)
Job Location: Chowmuhani, Noakhali
- Achieve set targets both in terms of asset and liability (Corporate/Retail/SME).
- Increase the customer base
- Provide friendly and responsive customer service by using skills for excellent customer service.
- Handling customer complaints in a positive manner and converting complaints into service improvement Opportunities.
- Analyze the patterns of customer’s changing needs of financial services and recommend/suggest ways to tackle those.
- Ensure the premises and security services in the branch.
- Approve of the all kinds of TDR, DPS opening, closing and modification of the accounts.
- Ensure all voucher is being checked on regular basis and matched with Central Account Service.
- To act as Branch Anti Money-Laundering Compliance Officer (BAMLCO).
- Ensure that any or all expenses for the branches are processed as per policy and with due diligence.
- Minimum Graduate (preferably in the field of Business Studies )
- At Least 5 years’ experience in Branch Operations including SME Business Operations in Banking/Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
- Must have strong knowledge in SME Banking, Branch Management, Business Development, Relationship Management, Leadership Capability and be highly committed to customer services.
- Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview through standard recruitment process. LBFL reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, then please email your Résumé at:email@example.com or send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph to Human Resources Division, LankaBangla Finance Limited, Safura Tower (Level 11), 20 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Application Deadline: October 05, 2016