Job Title: Senior Executive – Operations (Night Shift)
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1000
Job Category: IT & Telecommunication
Deadline: 09 Aug,2016
- Any Reputed University in Bangladesh.
- Minimum Graduation from any Background is Encouraged to Apply. (O- Level, A- Level is preferable).
- Good Band Score in IELTS (Minimum 6.0) will get extra advantage.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Call Center, BPO/ Data Entry Firm, Interior Design, IT Enabled Service, Web Media/Blog
- Age At least 26 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
The candidate must have a good English when speaking with customers in America and eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities
- Competitive salary package
- 2 Festival bonus
- 30 days of annual leaves, Up to 2 weeks of leave encashment.
- Entertainment & recreational facilities, round the year gaming/creativity competitions and outings
- 25% House Rent Extra will be Paid for Nikunja 2 area Housing ( 5 years contract)
- Provident fund
- Gratuity fund
- Opportunity to grow in different specializations
- Above all, a great opportunity to learn from and work in a truly dynamic and international work environment
All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization.
Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
Application Deadline : Aug 9, 2016
Job Description / Responsibility
Shift Time: From Monday – Saturday (10 hours Within 6 PM to 8 AM)
Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.facebook.com/kaziitbd to see how Kazi IT employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Primary job responsibility will be to deliver an error free quality product aligned with the process.
Able to communicate with each client in a professional manner.
Directly aligned with the clients through leadership and content platform.
Providing quality and smooth output within the deadline coordinate with the client to identify project scope, budget and timeline, successful implementation of project and operational requirements.
Determine accountability for specific implementation, and work with production Lead to ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to meet the deadlines
Provide management and stakeholders with regular updates on processing status, issues and deliverable dates
The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.