আবেদনের শেষ সময় ৩১ শে আগষ্ট,আবেদনের নিয়ম ও অন্যান্য তথ্য জানুন এখানেঃ
There is a good news for one who wants study abroad specially is USA.FormSwift Scholarship Program is open to graduate and college students.For this scholarship just create a Business Plan Infographic about industries and get a chance to win the FormSwift Scholarship Program.
- Fellowship is awarded in any field.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Scholarship Award: The Winner of the FormSwift Scholarship Program will receive $1,000.
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or enrolled in college. Community college, professional college, and graduate students are all eligible, in addition to undergraduates at four-year universities.
- You may not be related to any of FormSwift’s staff or our extended family.
- International students, including students from a college or graduating from a high school outside the United States, are also eligible to apply.
Eligible Nationality: US and International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: To be enter in the FormSwift Scholarship Program, either write a one to two-page business plan or make a business plan infographic about one of the following topics:
- A Startup
• A Restaurant
• A Non-Profit
• A Transportation Company
• A Clothing Company
Applicants will need to submit:
- You can send your entry to jamie[at]formswift.com with the email subject line “FormSwift Scholarship Entry”
• Include your full name, state, and school within your submission.
Application Deadline: Application deadlines are as follows:
- Summer 2016: August 15, 2016
• Fall 2016: October 15, 2016
• Winter 2016: December 15, 2016